The big day is always something special. Being a newly wed is something that a lot of women dream of. But, once it wears off, what to do you? This is part where many couples get lost in the transition of one phase to another. There is the NOW WHAT moment for a lot of couples. Don't be alarmed... your true love is there! The goal is not to overthink this, but to continue to actively participate in the marriage.
Marriage Sustentation can:
1. Assist in goal setting to keep things fresh and new.
2. Help you actively listen to your spouse's needs and desires.
3. Create patterns of effective communication.
4. Build a security system that is unbreakable with your marriage.
5. Conflict resolution techniques that build safety.
6. Date nights that keeps the flames burning.
7. Finding and maintaining self-care and self-love in the marriage.
8. Fixing broken places.
9. Speaking life into your marriage.
10. Affirmations for daily confidence.
So what are you waiting for? Schedule your Chat with Wifecoach Keci and let's get your process started.